We’re thrilled to share our 2014-15 season! Highlights include:
- A season-opening festival, Sounds American, featuring music by Ellington and Bernstein, a world premiere by Daniel Gilliam, and guest artists PROJECT Trio
- Composer-in-residence Daniel Bernard Roumain, performing his own work (including a brand new version of Britten’s guide to the orchestra)
- Uniquely engaging presentations of Schubert 8, Mahler 4 and Messiah
- Disney’s Fantasia, the latest in our series of films with live orchestra
- A ‘surprise’ concert at which the program will be revealed as we play it
Even as we mark our incredible history of giving concerts – 85 years! – we are more committed than ever to new possibilities in orchestral performance. Join us!